We are Houston HVAC, Houston Air Conditioning Company. Heating, Ventilation, Air Condition. Now we are grown to every major city in the United States, and became Nations Sales, and Service Company. Our company sales, install, service, and do preventive maintenance on air condition system. We sale, install, repair, rebuild, and replace HVAC system. Commercial or Residential. We are American Facility Maintenance Nationwide. Houston air conditioning, our expert team specializes in installation, new construction or replacing old unit. If you need repair, service, ot maintain your existing unit. We have been servicing Houston Texas and surrounding cities since 1990, over 23 years and have grown to service almost nationwide. Now we are AFM Nationwide.
Below are listed brands we sale, install, service and maintain.
Trane, York, Lennox, Carrier, Amana, Goodman, Rheem, Ruud, American Standard, Coleman, Bryant, Luxaire, Aprilaire, Emerson, Airco, Admiral, Comfort maker, Tempstar, GE, LG, ICP, Turbo air.
Preventive maintenance programs usually more than pay for themselves!
Below are listed services Commercial & Residential HVAC maintenance programs.
Our Commercial & Residential HVAC maintenance programs
A Preventive maintenance agreement (PMA) is an agreement between you and facility maintenance service company Heating and Air Conditioning
for scheduled inspections and maintenance of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
What should you expect your service technician to do during a PMA visit? Preventive maintenance agreements
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and repair/replace or tighten as required.
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty air filters.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate, and check flow rates where appropriate.
- Clean and lubricate motors as required.
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required.
- Inspect, clean and balance blowers as required.
Spring Visit (preparation for summer season):
- Clean inside coils, condensate pans, condensate traps, and
- condensate lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean outside coil and straighten fins for efficient operation.
- Check refrigerant levels and if low, find the leak. (According
- to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss
- will result in a 20% decrease in system efficiency!)
Fall Visit (preparation for winter season):
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Remove soot from fireside of burner.
- Clean and check operation of humidifier.
- Visually or with remote camera, inspect heat exchanger for cracks.
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis. (Instrumentation used for combustion analysis is a means of fine-tuning a burner to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and “optimum firing.”)
- Note: For heat pump applications, winter season inspections repeat a number of the summer procedures plus several additional checks. Maintaining semi-annual PMAs for heat pumps is also important.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTION? WOULD YOU LIKE PRICE QUOTE? SEND US AN E-MAIL OR SEND US MESSAGE BY USING FORM ON CONTACT US. THANKS.